Sunday, September 25, 2016

balancedlifestyle: I survived 4 days of school until now yeah...



balancedlifestyle:

I survived 4 days of school until now yeah πŸŽ‰πŸ˜‚ This is gonna be my last year of graphic design school, so it’s really important to give the best I can πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Here is my after school + post workout protein packed chocolate oatmeal bowl 😍 In a pot, add oatmeal with your favorite milk alternative. (I used unsweetend rice milk with calcium) Combine with 2 tbsp of organic cocoa, 5 drops vanilla extract, 1 tsp maple syrup, 2 tsp coconut blossom sugar and half a spoon of @sunwarriortribe raw chocolate protein powder. Cook at low heat 🌸 Wait until it’s warm, place it in a bowl and top with a banana, almonds, hazelnuts, shredded coconut and goji berries πŸ‘… Enjoy! They were so delicious and satisfying 😊

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2d8V0pD via alanafalk.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment