Friday, August 12, 2016

munchmates: {Carrot Fries} These things are so easy to make and...



munchmates:

{Carrot Fries}

These things are so easy to make and ridiculously good. Came across this unforgettable idea on Pinterest(<3) and tried it out the next day.

(Shaving the raw carrots is optional but I prefer the skin on so I left it and cut both ends of all the carrots i was planning on using. Next, I cut the carrots into ¼ths long ways so they would bake thoroughly. I shuffled the carrot strips around in a big bowl with olive oil, pepper, & garlic powder and spread them out on a cookie sheet making sure they were all spread out and not touching eachother. After being in the oven on 400 degrees for about 30 minutes they were simply perfect! They went great dipped in ranch dressing too but honestly they were super bomb on their own. TOO BOMB. 


:p   -Brittany

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2bqo0vu via alanafalk.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment