Saturday, July 30, 2016

ifuckingloveplants: apparently my auntie is a little plant...





ifuckingloveplants:

apparently my auntie is a little plant freak too! her balcony looks like a little garden (if it was mine I would have more plants and make it look like a little forest, lol!!!) she has basils everywhere. they say basil repels mosquitoes, so she’s placed some on the windowsills because my little cousin is affected by mosquito bites (she has the same name as me and we share birthdays too!! I know it’s irrelevant but wanted to fit that in here coz how often does that happen?!! lol) my aunt is also into herbal medicine and knows quite a lot. the last night I was there we talked about herbalism, plants and animals until morning.

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ayx7qG via alanafalk.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment