Thursday, September 22, 2016

eq2fitness: I love finding new ways to eat toast – it’s just...



eq2fitness:

I love finding new ways to eat toast – it’s just such an easy snack to make and it really works on-the-go. I know that those are on a diet, like a gluten-free diet, may not want to eat bread so I found an alternative that tastes amazing and is a must-try! It’s just as easy to make as the toast option. I found it on an instagram I follow called @healthyfoodadvice. They suggest three ways to top it but get creative!

INGREDIENTS:

sweet potatoes
almond butter
banana slices
cinnamon
avocado
salt & pepper
lemon zest
tuna
mayonnaise
red onion
relish
DIRECTIONS:

To Make Sweet Potato Toast:
Slice sweet potatoes lengthwise into ¼ inch slices. Add to the toaster like you would bread and toast on high. It took me 2 rounds to get it cooked how I like with a little bit a browning on both sides.

For Avocado:
Remove skin from avocado and slice. Add to toast and sprinkle with salt, pepper and some lemon zest.

For Almond Butter:
Spread some almond butter on toast and add sliced banana and a bit of cinnamon.

For Tuna:
I added 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon relish and 1 tablespoon of diced red onion to a small can of tuna. Scoop tuna onto toast! #foodie #diettips #recipes #nutritionmadeeasy #healthyfood #fitlife #fitgirl #fitnessmotivation #fitwedding #wedding #weightloss #healthylife #fitmom (at Kelly Pro Personal Trainer)

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2deNME7 via alanafalk.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment