Wednesday, October 19, 2016

dandilyonslouise: So, I’ve heard of Spaghetti Squash Pasta. And...



dandilyonslouise:

So, I’ve heard of Spaghetti Squash Pasta. And I tried with with red sauce. Which was good. But for me, I loved the alfredo version more. 

What I used:

1. Spaghetti Squash

2. Jar of Light Alfredo Sauce

3. Chicken

4. Shredded Cheese

5. Broccoli

6. Tomatoes

7. Spices

This is pretty dang easy. I just put the squash in whole. Bake it on 350 until tender. I than cut it in half. Scoop out seeds. And extract sqaush with a fork. It’ll come out spaghetti like. Than, you make your sauce/chicken as normal. Personally? I bake my chicken. Than sautee it in the sauce with low carb veggies like broccoli. I use light sauce. And I season it with chopped garlic, chopped onions, himilayan pink salt, pepper, cayenne pepper (Only a little!), italian seasoning, and whatever’s on hand. After its all together, I like slicing up cherry/grape tomatoes and throwing it on top. Than I throw in a handful of cheese for the heck of it. Its totally optional. For me, this recipe was all about experimentation. I think its a really flexible recipe. I think this will be a reoccuring food in my kitchen. I LOVE pasta. And I miss it. 

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2e2G11h via alanafalk.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment