Saturday, December 31, 2016

losinginches:Whenever I see a picture of me (taken by someone...



losinginches:

Whenever I see a picture of me (taken by someone else) my first reaction is to be sad and ashamed, mostly because my body doesn’t look the way I want, or it doesn’t look like what I see in the mirror, or it doesn’t fit with the image I have of myself inside my brain. And then my head gets invaded by all these negative and destructive thoughts. I preach and preach about being body positive but I don’t apply any of these concepts on myself. So then I’m like okay? This is me? No posing, no standing up straight, no sucking in my stomach, no sticking my butt out, no nice background, just me? Is that so fucking terrible? NOπŸ‘πŸ½ IT πŸ‘πŸ½IS πŸ‘πŸ½NOTπŸ‘πŸ½ this is me. Time to embrace that.

Click To Learn Related Articles Like Doctors All The Way From Oxford Tells You What Kind of Diet That Works For Women Like YOU

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2iqs6TZ via alanafalk.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment