Thursday, December 29, 2016

steaknstars: june 2014 | december 2015 | june 2016 | yesterday...









steaknstars:

june 2014 | december 2015 | june 2016 | yesterday
this is gonna be a long post.

i’ve always been fairly average when it comes to my weight…in 2014, i really let myself go. i got comfortable with hating myself. i didn’t have the motivation to change. in 2015, i made many steps to choose me. it wasn’t about anyone else, it was me. i never chose myself and at first it felt selfish…but self love is my biggest driving force. if you don’t care about yourself, nurture yourself, love yourself, you won’t get far in anything. you are the most important person in your life. take care of your body, mind and soul and watch how you get rewarded in every aspect of your life.

i said id get my body back and i went back and i got BETTER. can’t stop, won’t stop y'all. yesterday was leg day and i got 195 for 4 and when i first started, i could barely do 20 for 10…and i’m 50 pounds down. it all takes time and i will always be patient. i’ll get there 💪🏽 thank you to everyone who motivates me daily and of course, special s/o to God for always having my back through my toughest days. i really love who i’m becoming.

http://ift.tt/2hCb2dg

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ijJpWP via alanafalk.jimdo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment